Contributing to the future of the school directly impacts the quality of life as well as the educational quality of the children attending this school.
How you can become involved in helping us meet the goals of our mission?
It’s easy to do through a PayPal donation, and the needs are great. Below is an overview of the school’s immediate necessities that your support can help meet. You may select an individual project or goal to fund from our itemized list, or simply donate a sum of your specification by clicking the button below. “Sponsorships” for students of staff can be made on a reoccurring or one-time basis.
Please also note that we now have a Patreon account for those who wish to make single contributions or offer monthly support through such a platform. Visit our Patreon page for streams of updates and details surrounding increased need during COVID-19.
Ways to Contribute
- Child Sponsorship
- Become a partner
- Direct Deposit or mail to BS&L KCEO Account in KCEO name
- Commitment child Sponsorship $120 annually at $10 per month
- One student for a month = $10
- One Teacher’s Monthly Salary = $40 (per year = $480)
- One Administrator’s (director’s) salary per month $80 (same as minimum wage for a textile worker) – (per year = $960)
- Administrative assistant and community outreach organizer salary per month $50 (per year = $600)
Your commitment to sponsoring a child or instructor can be a person’s greatest source of hope and support.
(boldied items indicate great, immediate need)
Latrine building and squat toilet $400
Water holding tank for latrine and hand washing system $200
Student table/bench for six students = $20
Teacher desk & chair = $25
Cement table and 4 benches $100
Purchase a used computer $55
Voltage stabilizer for computer $35
Smart board and projector for computer classroom.
Sewing machines for sewing classes
2 motorbikes for community outreach workers, who will go into communities to teach parents and motivate community members = $2000 each moto
10 new Computers for increased computer classroom capabilities and computer learning.